Canon A1 Black
Great advanced film set based on Canon A-1 in excellent, fully functional condition. One of the most advanced and full-featured Canon film cameras of its day, with a digital LED display for shutter speed and aperture and a full set of features. Robust camera, well regarded by advanced amateurs and semi-pro photographers, but user-friendly for a beginner.
Shutter, timer, meter and film transport all work properly. Mirror release mechanism was lubricated and shutter is squeak-free. Light seals in the film compartment were just replaced ($25 value).
Excellent. Top, back and the sides of the camera are in great shape. Normal signs of use on the bottom panel (some scuffs, brassing on the edges and one shallow dent - see photos). Vivid, clear lettering on the dials. Focusing screen is prsitine. There is a minor dust in the viewfinder, which will not interfere with shooting. Battery door is intact. Original leatherette is in excellent shape. The camera comes with a finger grip and viewfinder cup.
- Three lenses:
1. Canon FD 28mm f/2.8 wide-angle prime.
2. Kotashi 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 compact normal zoom
3. Star-D 80-205mm f/4.5 telephoto zoom
All three lenses are in excellent condition. Glass is scratch-free, no fungus. Aperture is snappy and blades are free from oil. Focusing is smooth. The barrels show minimal wear, no dents or scratches, all lettering is bright. All lenses come with original front and rear caps. Promaster 52mm 1A filter is included.
- Gemini 2205 compact flash. Close to mint, works perfectly (batteries not included).
- Vintage Canon camera strap (fair shape), short remote shutter release cord, original factory camera manual, fresh battery for the meter.
- Three lenses: