Great advanced film set based on Canon A-1 in excellent, fully functional condition. One of the most advanced and full-featured Canon film cameras of its day, with a digital LED display for shutter speed and aperture and a full set of features. Robust camera, well regarded by advanced amateurs and semi-pro photographers, but user-friendly for a beginner.
Shutter, timer, meter and film transport all work properly. Mirror release mechanism was lubricated and shutter is squeak-free. Light seals in the film compartment were just replaced ($25 value).
Very well preserved. Minor signs of use, consistent with the age of the camera - a few small scuffs and some brassing (near strap lugs), nothing that will detract from overall clean appearance. Vivid, clear lettering on the dials. Focusing screen is dust-free. Battery door is intact. Original leatherette is in excellent shape. The camera comes with a finger grip and viewfinder cup.
- Two lenses:
1. Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 S.C. normal prime.
2. Quantaray 70-210mm f/4-5.6 compact telephoto zoom
Both lenses are in excellent condition. Glass is scratch-free, no fungus. Aperture is snappy and blades are free from oil. Focusing is smooth. The barrels show minimal wear, no dents or scratches, all lettering is bright. All original caps are included.
- Canon Speedlite 177A power flash with dedicated leather case. Excellent condition, works perfectly (batteries not included).
- Canon power film winder A. Excellent condition, works well with the camera (batteries not included).
- Vintage camera bag(fair shape), fresh battery for the meter.
- Two lenses: