Canon A1 Black
Canon A1 Black - 1984 Olympics
Great advanced film set based on Canon A-1 in excellent, fully functional condition - rare 1984 Olympics variety. One of the most advanced and full-featured Canon film cameras of its day, with a digital LED display for shutter speed and aperture. Robust camera, well regarded by advanced amateurs and semi-pro photographers, but user-friendly for a beginner.
Shutter, timer, meter and film transport all work properly. Mirror release mechanism was lubricated and shutter is squeak-free. Light seals are in good condition but can be replaced at buyer's request ($25 extra).
Excellent. Minor signs of use, consistent with the age of the camera - a few small scuffs on the bottom and minor brassing (near strap lugs), nothing that will detract from overall clean appearance. Vivid, clear lettering on the dials. Focusing screen is dust-free. Battery door is intact. Original leatherette is in excellent shape. The camera comes with a finger grip and viewfinder cup.
- Two lenses:
1. Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 normal prime.
2. FREE BONUS: Soligor Macro 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 compact zoom.
Both lenses are in excellent condition. Glass is scratch-free, no fungus. Aperture is snappy and blades are free from oil. Focusing is smooth. The barrels show minimal wear, no dents or scratches, all lettering is bright. Canon prime comes with authentic front cap featuring 1984 Olympics logo and two 52mm filters: UV and circular polarizer. Soligor lens comes with a generic font cap and Canon rear cap.
- Canon Speedlite 188A power flash. Excellent condition, charges and fires properly (batteries not included).
- Film winder for Canon A series. Excellent condition, works well with the camera (batteries not included). Comes with a dedicated leather case.
- Canon camera strap and fresh battery for the meter.
- Two lenses: