Minolta XD7 Chrome / Blackberry
Rare Minolta XD7 finished in Blackberry leather, with two Minolta prime lenses, winder and a flash. Co-developed with Leica, XD series cameras were revolutionary at the time and is still widely considered to among the best film cameras Minolta ever produced. They were the first Minolta SLRs to feature automated shutter-priority mode. XD7 is identical to a more common XD11, and was sold predominantly in Europe. Excellent choice for a student or collector.
Shutter, meter, self-timer and film transport work properly. Brand new light seals and mirror guard installed.
EXC++. No dents or noticeable cosmetic blemishes, just minor brassing on the hinge of the film door. Bright and sharp lettering on the dials. Focusing screen and viewfinder are pristine. Original leatherette was professionally replaced with plush genuine Blackberry leather - dark brownish-purplish color - very unique.
- Minolta MD Rokkor-X 50mm f/1.7 prime lens in EXC condition. Clear, scratch-free glass, no fungus.. Aperture is snappy, blades are oil-free. Focusing is smooth. The barrel shows minimal signs of use, no dents, some brassing on the front rim. Comes with new generic front cap.
- Minolta MC Rokkor-PF 135mm f/2.8 lens - clean, scratch-free glass, no fungus, with both caps. Aperture is dry and snappy.
- Minolta power film Winder D - well-used, finished in matching leather, works great, batteries not included.
- Sears Thyristor flash - clean, works great, with manual, batteries not included.
- Minolta camera strap, metal body cap and a set of fresh batteries.