PENTAX K1000 SE Brown
Pentax K1000 SE Brown
Pentax K1000 SE in excellent functional and cosmetic condition and comes with a fast 50mm prime, two other lenses and a bunch of original accessories. Rare "Special Edition" variant in factory brown leatherette, with a more convenient focusing screen - perfect for a beginner or advanced film shooter alike.
Shutter and film transport work properly. Meter appears accurate, responds to light, lens aperture and shutter speed settings, but accuracy was not verified with film. Light seals and mirror guard have just been replaced ($25 value) .
Excellent. No major scratches or dents, minor paint loss on the film door frame and micro-scratches on the bottom and top from normal use. Clean and sharp lettering on the shutter speed dial. Focusing screen and viewfinder are pristine. Original brown leatherette is very good condition. "SE" sticker on front of the camera has faded, but intact.
- SMC Pentax-M 50mm f/1.7 normal prime lens. Clean, scratch-free glass, no fungus. Aperture is snappy and blades are free from oil. Focusing is smooth. The barrel of the lens shows minimal wear, no dents. The lens comes with Asahi Pentax front cap and a skylight filter.
- Sears 135mm f/2.8 telephoto prime. Excellent portrait lens in near-mint condition, with both caps.
- JC Penney 2x teleconverter, with front cap. Excellent condition.
- Sunpak Auto 433 power flash unit. Works great with the camera (no batteries included).
- Asahi Pentax leather camera case (average condition), original Pentax camera strap and body cap, a set of factory manuals for the camera, roll of B/W film (expired, use at your own risk) and a fresh battery for the camera meter.