Yashica FX-D Black / Chestnut Brown
Yashica FX-D is arguably the best camera in Yashica FX series, sharing many features with Contax 139. Very ergonomic, light and easy-to-carry, with aperture-priority shooting, full range of manual shutter speeds, exposure lock and self-timer. Like other FX- series Yashicas, this camera is equipped with a robust metal-leaf quartz-controlled Copal shutter and C/Y lens mount, which allows it to be used with a wide range of Carl Zeiss, Contax and other excellent lenses. Seriously under-rated film SLR, made-in-Japan quality. This particular camera has just been serviced and customized, fully functional and will continue to perform for years to come. It comes with rare FX film winder, rare and useful accessory.
Shutter, meter, film transport, timer all work properly. Light seals and mirror guard have been replaced .
Very good. Minor brassing on the film door and next to strap lugs - typical for the age and average use. Clear lettering on the dials. Focusing screen and viewfinder are bright, with just a few tiny specs of dust (will not affect performance). Original leatherette was professionally replaced with brand new Chestnut-colored leather.
- Yashica ML 50mm f2 normal prime lens. Clear glass, no fungus or haze. Comes with original Yashica front and rear caps. Minor wear on the barrel, no dents. Yashica ML series lenses are of excellent quality, frequently compared to Carl Zeiss equivalents.
- Yashica FX power film winder, clean and fully functional, refinished in matching leather. Some surface scuffs throughout. No batteries included. This accessory often sells for $25-30 on its own.
- Yashica CS-201 power flash, clean and fully functional. Some surface scuffs throughout. No batteries included.
- Tamron 28mm f2.5 wideangle lens with Adaptall mount and both original caps, in dedicated leather case. Untested.
- Fresh batteries for the camera and original factory manuals for the camera, flash and winder.