Large bundle with fully functional Minolta XD11 film SLR at its core. This particular unit is a more rare black anodized version and comes with three lenses, Minolta flash, Winder D and other accessories. Co-developed with Leica, XD series cameras were revolutionary at the time and is still widely considered to among the best film cameras Minolta ever produced. They were the first Minolta SLRs to feature automated shutter-priority mode. Excellent choice for a student or advanced film shooter - this set will satisfy all of your film shooting needs!
Shutter, meter, self-timer and film transport work properly. Brand new light seals and mirror guard installed ($25 value).
Very good. No major dents or other blemishes. There is minor brassing on the film door and next to strap lugs, and a shallow dent on the top of the prism cover. Bright and sharp lettering on the dials. Paint on the "B" and "O" markers on the shutter speed dial has rubbed off but still perfectly legible. Focusing screen and viewfinder are bright and dust-free. Original leatherette was professionally replaced with a new leather embossed with Black Ostrich pattern - timeless but unique.
- Minolta MD Rokkor-X 50mm f/1.7 prime lens. VG condition, with scratch-free glass, no fungus. Aperture is snappy, blades are oil-free. Focusing is smooth. The barrel shows average wear, some paint loss on the front rim and focusing ring, no dents. Original Minolta front and rear cap, collapsible lens hood and a large collection of 55mm filters (UV, Polarizer, magnifying, CS, red, etc) are included.
- Minolta MC Celtic 200mm f/4.5 telephoto prime lens with built-in hood. VG condition, with scratch-free glass, no fungus. Aperture is snappy, blades are oil-free. Focusing is smooth. The barrel shows average wear, no dents. Original Minolta front and rear cap included. Teleconverter lens with both caps and dedicated case (untested).
- Minolta Auto 32 power flash with dedicated leather case (works great, batteries not included). Average wear, some corrosion in the battery compartment.
- Minolta power film Winder D with dedicated leather case (works great, batteries not included). Average wear, some corrosion in the battery compartment. Refinished in Black Ostrich leather to match the camera. NOTE - uncommon accessory, often sells for $25+ by itself.
- Vintage camera strap, Minolta body cap, set of fresh batteries, factory manuals for the flash and winder.